WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU VISIT SHAPERS
Our priority during these unusual times is to keep both you and our staff safe.
After taking advice from the Hair and Beauty Industry bodies and adhering to their guidelines, we explain below what to expect from your appointment:
• Appointments can be made via email (email@example.com) or the contact section here on our website.
• We are unable to take walk-ins and our doors will be locked.
• There will be no waiting area, so please do not come too early for your appointment and wait in your car or outside, until we collect you.
• On arrival, you will be greeted by your stylist/therapist and we will ask you to sanitize your hands and then she will take your temperature.
• Please bring a mask with you if possible. If you don’t have one, we will provide one.
- For all Hair appointments, your hair will be required to be washed by your stylist in salon, prior to your cut to ensure cleanliness.
• Please avoid bringing any unnecessary items with you. If you have a coat, we will ask you to hang it up yourself.
• We are not able to provide refreshments or magazines. Sorry!
• We will be unable to accept cash payments. Please either pay by card or BACS. Should you wish to tip your stylist/therapist you may put cash directly into their tip jar and then sanitize.
• Please rebook whilst you are having your treatment. Our reception desk will not be in use in order to reduce the risk of contamination.
• Please use the bathroom before you come and sanitize before you leave.
• Our therapists and stylists will be wearing gloves, aprons, masks and visors. There will be no more than three clients in the salon at any one time. This will enable us to keep to the two metre distancing rule.
• Currently we are unable to offer facial services. Should we be given permission to do any of the above, we will update you by email.
We hope you will understand that our costs will be considerably higher and that we may have to pass some of these on to you.
Thank you so much for your cooperation in advance.
Hopefully, this is a short-term arrangement and we will eventually return to the old normal.
Any concerns or questions you may have please email Anna at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anna and the team at Shapers
** DOWNLOAD OUR SALON RISK ASSESMENT HERE! **